Intec supplies solutions to over 60 of the world’s top 100 telecoms carriers, and is one of the world’s fastest growing suppliers of Business Support Systems (BSS) solutions:
• Retail billing and customer management
• Multi-service mediation and activation
• Inter-carrier billing settlements including US CABS and ITU-based settlement
• End-to-end content partner management
• Optimised wholesale routing and trading
• Real-time pre/post-paid mediation and charging
• Pre-integrated solutions for wholesale, wireless and core IMS charging functions
Intec’s 400 plus customers include AT&T, Antel, Cable & Wireless, The Carphone Warehouse (UK), China Unicom, Deutsche Telekom, Eircom (Ireland), France Telecom, Hutchison 3G, O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Telefonica, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile, Vivo and Verizon. Intec works closely with its customers, many of whom have been with Intec since its inception, to add real value and ROI to their business by providing the highest standards of performance, flexibility and robustness to help communications service providers service their customers effectively and profitably.
Founded in 1997, Intec is listed on the London Stock Exchange (ITL.L) and has over 1,600 staff and 31 offices in 24 countries. For more information, visit the Intec website at www.intecbilling.com.
Telecom OSS Billing
More Telecom and OSS