If you work for an operator and are responsible for billing or revenue assurance or fraud management, then you must join your peers this year to enhance your key revenue protection functions with next generation billing, revenue assurance and fraud prevention strategies.
Here are 10 reasons why you must register today:
– This is Asia Pacific’s only dedicated event focusing on billing, revenue assurance and fraud management – All under one roof in 2 days!
– Industry driven agenda packed with real-life challenges and case studies which were highlighted during our research with the region’s senior telecom executives.
– Customize your learning experience from the 3 conference tracks and 3 interactive workshops.
– With over 45 expert presenters, including 30 operator case studies from Australia, China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and UK, gain ideas that have been tested and proven so you can return to adapt them for your own organization.
– Networking opportunities – Meet your peers from around Asia Pacific to network and exchange new ideas beyond your time at the event.
– Take advantage of the special operator conference tickets at 20% off or group discounts when you register with your team.
– New highlights – China Telecom will be sharing how they handle their business’ demanding billing requirements in the world’s largest mobile market.
– Strong industry support including TeleManagement Forum and Global Billing Association.
– Compare the various vendor solutions available at the exhibition display area alongside the conference. Participating companies include: Hewlett Packard, LHS, ZTEsoft, Talgentra, Ascade, CAPE Technologies, Connectiva Systems, Intec, Meucci Solutions, Neural Technologies, Subex Azure, Suntec Business Solutions and WeDo Consulting.
– Now in its 7th year, Asia Pacific Billing & Revenue Assurance and Telecom Fraud Summit is the proven gathering place for you and your industry peers year in and year out.
For an updated agenda, please visit www.AsiaBillingRA.com or www.AsiaFraudSummit.com. Secure you seat today! Registering is easy, simply:
1. Email us at [email protected]
2. Call us at (852) 2219 0111
3. Fax us at (852) 2219 0112
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to overcome the unique and overlapping challenges in telecom industry’s key revenue protection functions. Your industry peers will be there, so you should too!
I look forward to seeing you in Singapore.
PS: Contact Geoffrey Ip at tel: (852) 2531 6138 or [email protected] if you would like to showcase your solutions