Highdeal, the world’s leading provider of Pricing and Rating solutions, recently announced excellent results for the 2007 fiscal year which concluded last December.
The company’s sales figures rose to 11.5 million euros, 80% of which were generated in the telecommunications sector with the remaining 20% generated in the finance and transportation sectors. Today, Highdeal counts 95 employees who are divided between Paris, New York, London, Frankfurt, Stockholm and Caen, representing a 90% increase compared to January of 2006 (50 employees).
Last year Highdeal signed contracts with major telecommunication players such as Arkadin (conferencing service provider), Axione (carriers’ carrier), Bandwidth.com (provider of complete business communications solutions), and Motricity (provider of mobile content services and solutions).
Highdeal aims to develop and expand into different sectors such as the finance, transportation, and logistics sectors which represent 20% of the company’s overall sales figures. Highdeal was selected by LCH.Clearnet, Europe’s premier central counterparty for international regulated exchange and OTC transactions, to manage millions of trades per day and deliver monthly bills to clients.
2007 also marked the recognition of Highdeal’s Transactive® software suite which won the Excellence Award for “Most Innovative Supplier” at the 2007 TeleManagement Forum last May. Highdeal also teamed up with HP to show that the combination of Highdeal Transactive and HP Internet Usage Manager (IUM) delivers remarkable price-performance previously unattained by online charging solutions. Additionally, the company has been named one of ten OSS/BSS companies to watch in the December 2007 OSS Competitive Strategies report by Stratecast, a division of Frost & Sullivan (cf. The OSS Rat Pack: Ten Companies to Watch).
Commenting on the objectives for 2008, Eric Pillevesse, Highdeal’s founder and CEO, said, “Today, Highdeal has become a major global player in the telecommunications sector with over 200 deployments in 50 countries and prestigious references such as SFR, WebEx, Cisco, Videotron and NRJ Mobile. We intend to develop and reinforce our presence in emerging markets such as Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe by creating a local sales force in these regions. Additionally, we will focus on further developing our presence in service sectors such as finance, transportation and logistics which are faced with similar marketing issues.”
Highdeal is the world’s leading provider of Pricing & Rating solutions. By delivering unconstrained pricing and packaging flexibility coupled with real-time transaction management, Highdeal solves the billing problem in the multiservice world. The Yankee Group named Highdeal the fastest growing billing and rating vendor defined in terms of announced customers. With over 200 implementations in more than 50 countries, service providers around the world rely on Highdeal.
For more information, please visit www.highdeal.com