Centina, has launched the latest version of vSure™, their award-winning service assurance solution. vSure is the premier product on the market dedicated to helping today’s CSPs manage digital transformation and the migration to hybrid and virtual networks.
The launch is being timed with the Digital Transformation World event taking place this week in Nice, France.
Centina is working with CSPs worldwide to deliver the following key benefits with vSure:
- Operationalizing SDN/NFV to deliver a seamless customer experience so that service providers can realize the benefits that SDN/NFV promises
- Enabling automation and self-healing with closed-loop orchestration
- Helping operations staff to be able to visualize the health and performance of virtual and physical assets in order to service their customers
Features of vSure 2.0 include:
- Holistic monitoring and visualization across hybrid networks
- Comprehensive OpenStack monitoring
- Support for TOSCA driven service onboarding to facilitate OSS integration
- Machine-learning performance baselining learns what?s normal for the network and notifies before services are impacted
- Graph-based analytics automatically correlate network noise into actionable events
According to Centina, the greatest advantages of vSure, aside from its technical sophistication, are that it is easy to deploy, configure and maintain. The plug-and-play smart plugs, unique to Centina’s solutions, make it ideal for operators looking to go to market quickly with new services. This offers service providers two key advantages: the ability to raise quality standards in new, complex networking environments and the ability to compete fiercely with fast go-to-market timelines.