Bringing Together Marketing Leaders from across EMEA Telecom Operators to Share Major Accomplishments and Innovations in Marketing Services and Strategies
8th & 9th June 2017
The 2nd EMEA CMO Telecoms Forum is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network providers with specialist technology and service providers. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the forum offers CMOs from across the EMEA region an intimate environment for a focused discussion on the crucial trends shaping the industry.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to senior experts of the largest corporate budgets in the EMEA– executive decision makers with direct responsibility for researching and selecting solution providers. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience,
which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
Attending this premier marcus evans forum will enable you to:
• Reduce customer churn through predictive analytics and effective CRM
• Grow your company brand across all social and digital channels by telling a story your customers can join
• Boost customer loyalty through real time marketing; Give your customers what they want when they need it
• Explore how you can create a strong relationship with your customers through social and online strategies
• Develop a 360° of the consumer to create incredible customer experience on your network
• Move beyond traditional marketing; Driving towards customer centricity at all interactions and touch points
For more information, please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/OeqlK8
or contact Melini Hadjitheori at [email protected]