Subex, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, has announced its consolidated financial results for the year ended March 31, 2019.
Performance Highlights for the year ended March 31, 2019:
- Revenue for the year at ?3,481 million as against ?3,243 million in FY18, up by 7.3%.
- EBITDA* for the year at ?514 million as against ?508 million in FY18, up by 1.1%.
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the year at ?252 million as against ?207 million in FY18, up by 21.7%.
Performance Highlights for the quarter ended March 31, 2019:
- Revenue for the quarter at ?1,019 million as against ?823 million in FY19 Q3, up by 23.8%
- EBIDTA* for the quarter at ?269 million as against ?76 million in FY19 Q3, up by 254%.
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the quarter at ?129 million as against ?21 million in FY19 Q3, up by 514%.
Highlights of the Year
- Announced the launch of multi-vertical anomaly detection solution, CrunchMetrics with a market potential of $2.25B
- Won multi-million-dollar contract from Optus to deploy its ROC Network Asset Management solution
- Announced a multi-year partnership with Econet Wireless Zimbabwe to deploy Analytics Centre of Trust
- Announced a 5-Year multi-million-dollar partnership with BTC to implement Integrated Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management, Partner Settlement, and Route Optimization solutions
- Partnered with Telefonica on a new Cybersecurity Venture
- Announced partnership with Town of Florence, Arizona to cyber-secure critical infrastructure
- Awarded IoT Security Platform of the Year by Compass Intelligence
- Awarded three Pipeline Awards for the Big Data & Analytics, Managed Services and Security & Assurance categories
- Launched next-gen digital fraud prevention solution to help telcos proactively deal with existing and emerging fraud types
- Appointment of Mr. George Zacharias as an Independent & Non-Executive Director of the Company with effect from May 13, 2019