Subex Ltd, a leading telecom analytics solution provider, today announced its financial results for the year ended March 31, 2018.
Performance Highlights for the year ended March 31, 2018:
- Revenue for the year at Rs.32,432 lacs
- License & Implementation at 34%, Managed Services at 33% & Support at 33% of the total revenues
- EBIDTA ex forex for the year at Rs. 5,077 lacs
- Profit after Tax (PAT) for the year at Rs. 2,068 lacs up by 148% from loss of INR (4,323) lacs in FY17
- Reduction in Working Capital to INR 32 crs as at 31st March 2018 from INR 85 crs as at 31st Mar 2017
Highlights of the year
- Announced the launch of its IoT Security Lab which will solve threats specific to IoT industrial control systems (ICS) and IT systems
- Hosted the first edition of the its Cybersecurity Symposium with Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Subex Secure selected by Pod Systems to provide advanced security for IoT Billing and Connectivity Service
- Announced the launch of its Consulting and Advisory Services for telecom business assurance
- Signed a global framework agreement with ElevenPaths, Telefonica Cybersecurity Unit to provide a disruptive FMaaS solution
Mr. Vinod Kumar Padmanabhan appointed as Managing Director and CEO w.e.f. 1st April 2018.