INTRAISP, LLC (http://www.intraisp.com) a premier business management software developer, announced today the 7.0 release of IntraISP, a comprehensive billing & business management portal for ISP, WISP, BPL, IPTV, Web Hosting and VoIP providers.
IntraISP 7.0 features major enhancements and new modules of functionality that were developed to meet the requirements of new and existing clients whose service platforms have been expanding to offer multiple IP based services to their residential and business customers.
IntraISP 7.0 major enhancements and new modules of functionality include:
– Installation Scheduling and Management â€“ This module provides a variety of appointment types, installation teams, equipment types, shared calendaring, install tracking and acceptance processing
– Internationalization Tools â€“ Multi-lingual support, currency types, postal codes and payment processing.
– Trouble Ticket Enhancements â€“ Ticket associations, robust reporting, event based escalations, global NOC based ticketing, special attachments and more.
– Network Management â€“ New tools for managing network nodes such as high sites, towers, access Points, sectors and other points of presence (POPs). The new NMS tools are integrated into the existing prequalification and provisioning processes.
– IP Pool Management â€“ IP tracking and managing for assignment and allocation of IP addresses and integrated to the provisioning and NMS functionality
– Inventory Management Enhancements â€“ Bulk warehouse transfers, equipment fulfillment and return (RMA) management
– Other enhancements include:
– Advance cancellation scheduling
– Open item Invoicing
– Configurable hierarchies (Country, Region, Market, City)
– Pre-Paid and Post-Paid Billing
– VoIP Integration Enhancements
– IPDR/CDR integration
– Rating by country code, origination and termination number
â€œRelease 7.0 is a significant achievement for IntraISP by further integrating different operational aspects of newer IP based services enabling our clients to quickly launch expanded servicesâ€ Said IntraISPâ€™s Doug Reineri. â€œWith web-based end-user service creation and self-care tools, as well as the NMS and scheduling utilities, operators have universal vision and control of the customer life cycle from acquisition through cancellationâ€ Reineri furthered.
Live demonstrations of IntraISP 7.0 can seen at the Spring 2006 VON Conference & Expo taking place March 14-17 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA, booth #441.
About River City IntraISP:
IntraISP is wholly owned subsidiary of River City Internet Group (http://www.rcig.net). IntraISP is a software company whose principal product is a service provider billing and business management system. With over 150 years of combined operational experience, we are uniquely positioned to serve the specific requirements of the emerging technologies such as WiFi, WiMax, BPL and VoIP. Our dedicated group of professionals is committed to building integrated software platforms to manage every aspect of the Internet Service Providersâ€™ (ISP) business. IntraISP offers standards-compliant systems, allowing integration with leading manufactures of DSL, WiFi and VoIP equipment to ensure improved interoperability and smooth customer experience for the future of ISP offerings. IntraISP has been developing and supporting billing & business management systems for the technology services industry since 1994. A pioneer of e-Commerce, IntraISP was among the first companies to develop real-time, Web-based billing and credit card processing solutions in the early nineties. Among our distinguished client base is AOL Time Warner/Netscape, US.Net, Irish Broadband, and CDM Fantasy Sports. IntraISP continues to pave the way for feature rich billing & business management systems well into the 21st century.