15th-16th of October 2018
The Telecoms Energy Efficiency Forum is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network providers with specialist technology and service providers. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the forum offers Energy Efficiency decision makers from across the EMEA an intimate environment for a focused discussion on the crucial trends shaping the industry.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to senior experts of the largest corporate budgets in the EMEA – executive decision makers with direct responsibility for researching and selecting solution providers. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience, which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
Key Topics to be addressed at this marcus evans forum:
- Develop best in class energy efficient solutions through new technology offerings
- Optimise energy supply to support growing telecom infrastructure
- Reduce energy consumption without compromising the quality of service
- Build the business case for investing in renewable energy initiatives
- Implement smart equipment optimisation strategies
- Optimise energy efficiency as a tool for driving the business forward
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/SdgEPo