VOSS Solutions revealed that the company has extended its efficient management of Avaya systems to add integrated management of Microsoft Teams, from a single point of control. The solution addresses the growing requirement from enterprise organizations to take advantage of the market leading capabilities of Microsoft Teams, while continuing to benefit from their investment in existing Avaya systems.
With VOSS-4-UC, organizations can now manage these combined environments efficiently and seamlessly, so that users across both systems can communicate freely, whatever their choice of client. VOSS-4-UC provides a coherent single pane view of all UC applications, services, end points, and network infrastructure. It offers feature parity and management with the latest UC applications (single stack: Microsoft and Avaya) and user on-boarding through intuitive workflows (Quick Add Subscriber) or bulk loaders (customer provisioning). VOSS-4-UC on Avaya systems gives a comprehensive range of controls to manage users, their associated services, devices and numbers. In turn, it uses Microsoft’s Direct Routing technology to connect the two platforms.
VOSS-4-UC already provides management for existing Avaya UC solutions through an intuitive web portal, with access being controlled through comprehensive role and access profiles. All changes are managed and recorded into the VOSS-4-UC transaction log and this may be exported for further offline analysis and audit purposes. The management may be extended out to manage a Microsoft Teams solution through the same web portal, providing a single view across the combined UC solution of all users, numbers, devices and associated services.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS, commented; “This is a very exciting proposition for Avaya users who have previously resisted installing a UC management layer, but who wish to take advantage of new collaboration technologies such as Microsoft Teams. The deployment of VOSS-4-UC on existing Avaya installations is quick and easy, using a process known as Sync and Overbuild, which provides a fast start for customers with existing installations that need improved and multi-vendor management. We encourage organizations to visit us at booth 742 at Avaya Engage to find out more.”
There are many benefits for organizations who wish to take advantage VOSS-4-UC management for Avaya and Microsoft Teams, for example:
- Provides comprehensive control and management of Avaya enterprise voice applications for UC and CC
- Extends the benefits of VOSS-4-UC to users with Microsoft Teams – providing a single point of control for all numbers, users, their services and their end-points
- Offers operational controls, audit and access profiles to manage changes across the combined estate of users and devices
- Allows both Avaya and Microsoft clients to be deployed and freely communicate, including on-net calling between client types
- Uses Microsoft Direct Routing technology to extend mature call control and robustness of Avaya Enterprise Voice – including central PSTN breakout services
- Builds on existing Microsoft E3 licenses – keeping license costs to a minimum
- Enables full flexibility, control and choice of tariff plans – reducing call costs
- Provides a single and consistent integration point into high layer billing and reporting systems
To find out more about VOSS Solutions and VOSS-4-UC, please email [email protected], or visit us at Avaya Engage, booth #742, February 3-5, 2020.
Source: VOSS Solutions