Singapore (March 27, 2019) / — CEM solutions market leaders, ServiceNow & Nokia, will be sharing innovative CEM solutions for telecoms operators at Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2019 which will take place from 25 to 26 April 2019 in Singapore.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. For more information, visit: www.servicenow.com.
Nokia – We create the technology to connect the world. We develop and deliver the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Our customers include communications service providers whose combined networks support 5.7 billion subscriptions, as well as enterprises in the private and public sector that use our network portfolio to increase productivity and enrich lives.
Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, we are leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity.
Other companies showcasing their products and services at this event are: Maplewave (www.maplewave.com), Nuance Communications (www.nuance.com); SAP (www.sap.com), Informatica (www.informatica.com), Lynx Analytics (www.lynxanalytics.com) & LogMeIn (www.logmein.com).
The following key issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
Deliver the Next Generation Digital Customer Experience Enabled by Connected Intelligence
Are You Ready for the 4th Industrial Revolution?
Driving A Seamless Customer-Centric CEM
Building A 360-Degree Customer Profile
Operator Case Study – Why Omni-Digital is a Key Differentiator for Outstanding Customer Experience?
Operator Case Study – A Case Study on Customer Experience Strategy and Implementation at The Largest Telco (Telkom Indonesia) in the Region
Operator Case Study – Embracing Customer Experience Innovation
The Digital Customer Experience: The Role of Identity-Centric Platforms
Sustaining A Culture of Experience
? How will you maintain momentum amidst real business challenges?
? How will you avoid the pitfalls that come with leading CX at scale?
From Retail to Me-tail: Tomorrow’s Customers Are Here – and They’re Changing Everything
Unlocking Value in the Experience Economy
Leveraging the Strength of Your Partners in the Mobile Chain to Design New Levels of Customer Experience
Data-Driven Customer Experience: How Data and Machine Learning Can (and Cannot) Drive Better Customer Understanding and Experience
Operator Case Study – “The Pattern Language”: Propagating Service Design throughout Your Entire Company
INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION:
? How to maximise social media channels to enhance customer experience?
? How to create, implement and communicate a customer-centric brand?
? How to ensure your contact centre is efficient and customer-friendly?
? How to implement truly customer-centric digital transformation?
? How to eradicate silos and break down other organisational barriers to customer centricity?
? How to leverage business model innovation to enhance customer-centric thinking?
? How to ensure the billing process is customer-centric?
? How to make sure your CX strategy is geared towards loyalty and retention?
? How to use data to deliver personalised experiences?
CX Transformation: How Do You Actually Deliver to Your Customer in A Time of Complex Change?
Changing A Corporate Culture in An Era of Digital Transformation
Tapping on Innovative Technologies for Successful CEM Implementation – Big Data, Machine Learning & CX Automation
Driving Differentiation through Innovation Is At the Top of the Strategic Agenda: Are You Driving Innovation and Profits with Your Big Data?
Synergetic Solutions: Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation
AI and Intelligent Engagement
Operator Case Study – Digital Disruption: Streamline Your Automation and Increase Your Customer Base
Operator Case Study – Scaling Capabilities to Compete in Telecom eCommerce
Operator Case Study – Turning the Direction of Dialogue: Using AI & Analytics for a Proactive Approach to Customer Experience Combining New Technologies
Operator Case Study – How Will IoT Change the Way in which Customers Interact With Us?
Operator Case Study – What is Added Value to An Enterprise? Achieving B2B Brand Loyalty
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: What Will Be the Biggest Trends to Impact Customer Experience in Telecoms Over the Next Year?
? What are the new technologies that are set to bring dramatic change to the industry?
? What will the impact be on customer experience?
? Where should we be shifting our focus to meet customer demands?
Companies/organisations representing the Big Data Analytics and Telecoms Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference :
• Pedro Uria-Recio, Head of Axiata Analytics, Axiata Group, Malaysia
• Md Raish Ul Haque Khan, Head of Customer Experience, Banglalink Digital Communication, Bangladesh
• Tony Poulos, Managing Editor, Disruptive Asia
• Mikey Velasco, Director for Solutions Architecture, Globe Telecom, Philippines
• Nature Calderon, Head of Service Culture and Strategy Communications, Globe Telecom, Philippines
• Rangarajan Kalyanasundaram, Group Head & SVP – Enterprise & Wholesale, Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
• Daniel Clarke, Head of IoT, Big Data and Emerging Products APAC, Informatica, Hong Kong
• Senior Director, Lynx Analytics, Singapore
• Will Gibson, Vice President – Marketing & Amplifier, Maplewave, UK
• Ani Bhalekar, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
• Aditya Tummala, Global Market Development Head, Digital Intelligence, Nokia Software Asia Pacific & Japan
• Patrick McCann, Director, Sales Engineering, Asia , Nuance Communications, Singapore
• Koert Breebaart, Vice President, eXperience Management Engineering, VE APJ, SAP Asia, Singapore
• Aps Chikhalikar, Chief Innovation Officer, APJ, Telecom Industry Lead, ServiceNow
• David Stanton, Telecommunications Leader, ASEAN, ServiceNow
• Dr Daniel H. Chae, Head of Network Analytics, SK Telecom, Korea
• Safiyya Rusli, Head, Unifi Digital, Telekom Malaysia, Malaysia
• Kashif Baig, Director Digital Channels, Telenor, Thailand
• Aris Bachtiar, Head of Designer Management and UI/UX, Telkom Indonesia, Indonesia
• Sri Safitri, Project Director of Customer Experience Transformation, Telkom Indonesia, Indonesia
• Anila Fredericks, Head of Customer Service Operations, Telstra, Singapore
• Eddy Leong, HEAD, OSS/SYSTEM, Network Planning, TIME dotCom, Malaysia
• Nikanthada Pragobsai, Head of Data Science-Customer Network Experience & Credit Scoring, Advanced Analytics, True Corporation, Thailand
• Monika Chourasia, SVP – Application Operations, Vodafone Idea, India
• Anggun Himawan, Head of Mass Segment (Prepaid) Customer Journey and Touchpoint, XL Axiata, Indonesia
The conference website is: http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/customer-experience-management-in-telecoms-world-summit-2019/overview
About Symphony Global
Symphony Global is a business media and consulting company that aims to provide the best networking platforms for global business connections.
All our events are research-driven with direct contacts with major industry stakeholders to ensure that they meet their needs and keep up to the industry trends and developments. SG Conferences offer you an unrivalled opportunity to network with your peers within your areas of business and ultimately develop the best business partnership for future business expansion. Our workshops and masterclasses provide an informative and interactive forum for developing latest techniques and skills.
Take advantage of SG services and products to keep up-to-date with the latest developments within your industry.