MetraTech Corp., the innovative charging, billing, settlement and customer care product provider has released MetraNet™ 6. MetraNet 6 empowers users to thrive in a business climate where technological innovation, the harsh economic landscape, the demands of globalisation, and issues of corporate social responsibility require organizations to manage change at an unprecedented rate.
Change becomes a competency for any organisation. For the first time, companies are able to drive the customer experience, without being forced down a pre-defined path. When introducing new products or services, the self care and Customer Service Representative (CSR) workflows can be quickly configured via a drag-and-drop interface to include new information and business processes. This innovative technology empowers companies to create a competitive advantage through automating processes and dramatically improving the overall customer experience.
“Today’s enterprise is facing an enormous challenge,” said Scott Swartz, chief executive officer, MetraTech Corp. “Improving and refining current business models is often no longer enough; the leaders are fundamentally redefining existing industries and often inventing new ones altogether. MetraNet 6 combines the ability to dynamically monetise new business models with the ability to dynamically automate customer-centric workflows to support that model.”
MetraNet 6 enables organisations to exactly match the needs of the business. Specific new customer and self care functionality includes:
– Dynamic Workflow Modeling – Dynamically model user interfaces to match business needs. Match business processes to capture customer data and product/service activation with intuitive graphical user interfaces. Dynamically capture customer care interaction and translate into workflows.
– Activity Services – SOA-compliant customer and self care business logic to support a tailored customer experience and facilitate standards-based integration with third-party applications.
– Financial and Auditing Capabilities – Achieve PCI-Level 1 (the payment card industry standard) compliance and automate manual processes.
As is common throughout all MetraNet releases, no development or coding is required, and configuration can be made in a matter of minutes – even complete user interface screen re-design and layout – thereby achieving a level of automation, customisation and efficiency which is unparalleled.
MetraNet 6 builds on the product’s inherent flexibility and enhances its ability to achieve the core values of Managing Change, Embracing Complexity, Enabling Innovation and Increasing Efficiency. It does this by:
– Enabling greater CSR efficiency and self care ease of use
– Providing tools to promote better customer acquisition strategies
– Modeling and managing business processes and enabling change without disruption
– Promotion of global standards via web-services and SOA
– Compliance with industry standards such as PCI Level I and SAS 70 Type II
MetraTech Corp. offers a new approach to charging, billing, settlement and customer care enabling organizations to embrace change without compromise. MetraNet, our flagship product, is unique in its ability to automate business processes and business models that address rapidly changing, complex or radical business strategies across any industry for an unlimited number of services. MetraNet is deployed globally, enabling diverse customers to build innovative and successful business models, securely collect revenue, and manage their entire customer lifecycle in some 12 languages, 26 currencies and 90 countries. MetraTech offers a variety of delivery options ranging from licensing to outsourcing. Headquartered in Boston, MetraTech has offices in San Francisco, Dusseldorf, Paris, Singapore, Rio de Janeiro and London. MetraTech is a venture-backed, privately held company whose investors include Accel Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and Vesbridge Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.MetraTech.com/.