Bringing Together Marketing Leaders from across EMEA Telecom Operators to Share Major Accomplishments Innovations in Marketing Strategies and Big Data
13th 14th November 2017
The EMEA Telecoms Marketing and Data Analytics Forum is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network providers with specialist technology and service providers. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the forum offers CMOs from across the EMEA region an intimate environment for a focused discussion on the crucial trends shaping the industry.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to senior experts of the largest corporate budgets in the EMEA– executive decision makers with direct responsibility for researching and selecting solution providers. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience, which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
Attending this premier marcus evans forum will enable you to:
• Reduce customer churn through predictive analytics and effective CRM
• Grow your company brand across all social and digital channels by telling a story your customers can join
• Boost customer loyalty through real time marketing; Give your customers what they want when they need it
• Explore how you can create a strong relationship with your customers through social and online strategies
• Develop a 360° of the consumer to create incredible customer experience on your network
• Move beyond traditional marketing; Driving towards customer centricity at all interactions and touch points
For more information, please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/OeqlK8
or contact Melini Hadjitheori at [email protected]