Clarity, the award-winning provider of unified solutions designed to simplify the operations of communication service providers, recently announced a high-profile presence at Management World 2011, which takes place in Dublin from 23rd-26th May.
Clarity will be available throughout the event to demonstrate how its unified solution is used by operators to:
• Manage complex network equipment deployments
• Automate order fulfilment for fast and efficient delivery
• Assure superior quality of networks and correlated services
• Reduces network incidents and time to restore services
• Provide new market channel capabilities and revenue streams
Other Clarity event highlights include:
• Theatre Presentation – regular, live presentations on Clarity’s expo booth (#57) of ‘Unified Operational Management’, including end to end execution of Order to Cash, Trouble to Resolve and Plan to Operate
• Latest Product Initiatives – hear about the latest innovations and enhancements from Clarity’s team of product specialists
• Clarity in the Cloud – learn about Clarity’s cloud base offerings for network deployment and contractor management, market channel expansion, and multi-tenancy OSS
• Energy Smart Grid Catalyst – Clarity is a proud participant of this year’s Catalyst program. Come and hear about real customer’s experiences and plans for OSS, communications and smart grid management
Management World 2011 takes place at the Dublin Convention Center between 23-26 May. To secure a meeting with one of Clarity’s representatives at Management World, or to learn more about Clarity’s presence at the event, contact Alison Ruttens at [email protected]
With more than 770 member companies in 200 countries, TM Forum is the world’s leading industry association focused on enabling best-in-class IT for service providers in the communications, media and cloud service markets. The Forum provides business-critical industry standards and expertise to enable the creation, delivery and monetization of digital services.