VOSS Solutions announced that it is offering Avaya ENGAGE visitors the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive fast start workshop to modernize and improve the operations of their UC environments that include an Avaya solution.
As UC platforms become more complex, there is a need to create best of breed solutions to meet increasingly demanding business needs. This is especially true with collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams being used in conjunction with existing telephony and contact center solutions, such as those from Avaya. These new multi-vendor UC solutions introduce a wide range of challenges; from requiring a single view across the estate to effectively operating and maintaining the multiple UC tools and applications, as well as technical challenges like integrating call flows. This typically causes a significant impact on the end user experience, which ultimately limits the value to the business.
VOSS-4-UC enables organizations to address these challenges by effectively implementing and operating the UC platform from a single point of control, introducing advanced levels of automation to speed business processes and improve cross-company collaboration.
At Avaya ENGAGE, VOSS is offering three companies the chance to sign up for a free Avaya Management Discovery Workshop and proof of concept.
The offer includes:
- An onsite collaborative discovery meeting followed by a standardized proof of concept: VOSS will bring its operational experts to the table to meet with key UC stakeholders at the company, to understand the company’s current UC environment, challenges and required use cases, service delivery challenges and goals. We’ll then work with your team to stand up the relevant VOSS products in your environment and perform a standard POC project.
- VOSS will provide a report including a series of recommendations and key considerations that are specific to the company’s UC environment, to explain how the VOSS product suite could impact the business as well as the goals and success criteria for the proof of concept. This is a prescriptive document created to address the specific needs of each customer.
Companies are invited to sign up for the offer at VOSS booth 742 at Avaya ENGAGE, on a first-come-first served basis, subject to meeting the following criteria:
- The company must have more than 2,500 seats
- The company must be actively planning to address certain challenges in managing their UC solutions, such as:
— Operational efficiency/automation and devolving administration
— Integrating with external systems such as ServiceNow or Remedy or expense management
— Multi-vendor environment – Avaya + Microsoft for example
— Monitoring / quality / performance / Analytics
— Avaya Applications – Avaya Aura v7.1 or later, Equinox Server 8.3, OfficeLinx (ESNA) 10.7
- The company must be willing to provide resources and environment to support the Proof of Concept.
Included with the offer is a discounted introductory package for the required elements of the VOSS product suite to allow customers to put the strategy into practice and get access to early benefits.
Bill Dellara, VP Product at VOSS Solutions, commented; “Companies attending Avaya ENGAGE are invited to visit our booth to learn more about the comprehensive suite of management tools and the value they can deliver your organization. Whether that is an Avaya-only solution, or you are creating a best-of-breed solution with other vendors such as Microsoft Teams, we are confident we can enable you to deliver that solution far more effectively. We pride ourselves in being the only vendor that provides UC automation as well as monitoring and optimization capabilities across the full UC lifecycle and across a range of vendors.”
To meet VOSS at Avaya ENGAGE, or to find out more about the VOSS Avaya Fast Start Workshop, please email [email protected].
Source: VOSS Solutions