ACE*COMM Corporation (NASDAQ:ACEC), a global provider of advanced OSS, value-added services, and network business intelligence solutions, today announced that its CEO, Mr. George T. Jimenez, and CMO, Mr. Chris Couch, will be presenting at the 8th Annual AeA Micro Cap Financial Conference on May 8, 2006. The Conference is focussed on technology companies with under $200 million in annual sales or market capitalization. Mr. Jimenez and Mr. Couch will discuss the Company’s recent successes, new market directions, and global growth strategies.
ACE*COMM Investment Highlights:
– Progressive, established communications software provider with strong base of customers
– Proliferating carrier demand for services that maximize revenue and engender customer loyalty
– Current initiatives to strengthen infrastructure and talent to attack Tier 1 market with high margin, value-added services
– 4 consecutive quarters of profitability and strong revenue growth funding investments in high growth potential markets
– Executing on strategy to achieve $50 million in revenue over 2 years and double operating margins
The AeA Micro Cap Financial Conference will be held May 8-9, 2006, at the Monterey Plaza Hotel in Monterey, CA. The annual AeA conference provides a forum for executives from technology companies and hundreds of investors to connect for discussions on corporate strategies, technology, market trends, and investment criteria. For a complete schedule, or to register to attend the conference, please visit www.aeanet.org/microcap.