Eurasia Com Conference and Exhibition is taking place at the Swissôtel The Bosphorus, in Istanbul on 26-27 of March 2013.
Eurasia Com is the region’s leading digital event and attracts over 450+ telecommunications professionals to network and do business. Hear from 40+ visionary speakers delivering you the latest business knowledge, co-located with an exhibition featuring world class vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow.
Come and hear from 40+ industry leading speakers
Al Jazeera * Altimo *Azerfon *Bakcell *Bilkent University *Communications Regulatory Agency of Bosnia and Hercegovina *Comviva *C-Ring Telecom *Deutsche Telekom *Eagle Mobile *Fugo *Google *Intersec *KVK Company *MegaCom/Alfa Telecom *MegaLabs *Mobily *MTS *MyNet *Nemo Telecom Ltd (Russia) *SalamWorld *Sorarlar *TeliaSonera Eurasia *Turkcell *Turknet *TurkTelekom *VimpelCom/Beeline *Virgin Mobile CEE *Youth Republic Group and many more….
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Digital Eurasia
- Transforming Networks
- Connecting Eurasia
- Customer Experience Management
- Serving the Enterprise
- Digital Services
- M2M Services
Download the agenda for more information: www.comworldseries.com/eurasia
Admission to the Conference
- Free for all regional Operators & Regulators (FREE Until 12 March)
- Regional Non Operators need to pay €799 (Early bird rate expires on 19th February)
- International Operators need to pay €799 (Early bird rate expires on 19th February)
- International Non Operators need to pay €1,799 (Early bird rate expires on 19th February)
Remember to quote your VIP Code: Eur13/MP when registering.
Join our Online Communities:
Twitter: @AllAboutCom using #EurasiaCom
Linkedin: Eurasia Com Telecoms Group
Face book: www.facebook.com/AllAboutCom