Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2013 will draw together highly-regarded expert speakers from across the ecosystems of telecommunications industry and CEM platform providers to present to you the latest key trends and approaches taken and practiced in Customer Excellence Management in Telecoms. The highlights of the summit will be Case Studies and Perspectives to be shared by telecoms operators on the benefits they have obtained from implemeting CEM and the key challenges they have encountered.
Listen to Presentations and Case Studies for These Important Topics:
Optimizing the Customer Experience for the Digital Age
Latest Trends and Thinking on Managing the End-to-End Customer Experience
Profiting from Implementation of An Effective CEM Strategy
Creating A Customer Centric Organisation
Loyalty 3.0 – Time to Engage Your Customer
Using Customer Experience as the Starting Point in A Successful Business Strategy
Building the Ultimate Customer Experience Framework
Building A Culture of Customer Centricity and Continuous Improvement Based on Customer Feedback
Managing Customer Expectations to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Creating and Sustaining Meaningful Experiences Across the Customer Lifecycle using Customer Centric Data
Moving from Descriptive to Precise Measures and Quantifiable Commercial Results
How Can Big Data Analytics Transform the Customer Experience?
Incorporating Social Media into Your Digital Customer Experience Strategy
How to Shift Thinking to Customer Engagement Outcomes from Technology and Product?
How to Ensure True Cross-Organisation Prioritization and Decision Making?
What are the Benefits of Implementing An Effective CEM Strategy?
Product Lifecycle Management for the Digital Economy
Examining Technologies to Engage with Customers in Real Time
Using Customer Journeys to Improve Customer Experience and Drive Profitability
End-to-End Analysis of Subscriber Behaviours Across Multiple Platforms and Devices
Using Effective Mobile Marketing & Advertising Strategies to Achieve Your CEM Objectives
How to Measure Success in Customer Experience Management?
Managing the Evolvement of Process, Organisation and Skill
Using Lean Six Sigma to provide a superior Customer Experience
Enabling Visibility over Service Quality and Customer Experience to Inform Next Actions
Empowering and Motivating Employees to Deliver A Superior Customer Experience
Sustaining A Holistic Customer Experience
Aligning the Organisation to Deliver An Integrated and Holistic Customer Experience Strategy – What Are the Key Considerations?
Meet and Network with the following Prestigious and Highly Regarded Speakers from :
• Stefano Vecchio, Head of Business Development, Axiata Group, Malaysia
• Uddalak Chatterjee, DGM Customer Services/Head, Corporate Services, Bharti Airtel, India
• Andreas West, Senior VP, Customer Management, Celcom, Malaysia
• Suet Yu, Director, Customer Experience Management, CSL, Hong Kong
• Hany Mokhtar Sayed, Marketing Director, Customer Management, Mobily, Saudi Arabia
• Senior Director, NICE Systems, Singapore
• Reno Zen, General Manager, Customer Lifecycle Management & Business Insights, PT Bakrie Telecom, Indonesia
• Hence Steve, CRM & Customer Experience Group Head, PT Indosat, Indonesia
• David Adiwijaya, General Manager, Customer Lifecycle Management, PT XL Axiata, Indonesia
• Koert Breebaart, Senior Principal Value Engineering, SAP Asia, Singapore
• Joshua Lynch, Associate Director-Customer Domain Practice, Centre of Operational Excellence, SingTel, Singapore
• Ian Mckee, CEO, Vocanic, Singapore
• Chandresh Sanwal, Head-Customer Value Management, Vodafone India, India
• Tim Deluca-Smith, Vice President, WDS, A Xerox Company, UK
• and many more….
For more details of this summit, visit website: http://www.symphonyglobal.com/index.php/event/page/customer-experience-management-2013/overview or email: Phyllis.email@example.com